The application deadline for personnel director has been extended to January 28th!!
You can find all the job information here – http://www.widb.net/wp/2013/01/personnel-director-wanted/
We have an open Personnel Director position and we need you to help fill it! If you are interested, take a look at the description and responsibilities below and fill out the application. For questions regarding the position please contact our General Manager, Danielle D’Arceneaux, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: January 24th. Interviews will begin the following week on the 28th.
Link for Personnel Application: 2013 Personnel_App
PERSONNEL DIRECTOR: The Personnel Director is directly responsible to the Program Director and is responsible for putting together and training a staff for this format.
Specific duties of the Personnel Director include:
1. Recruitment and supervision of on-air staff.
2. Training of all WIDB on-air staff in accordance to WIDB’s training system.
3. Working with the Program Director in implementing and enforcing and all WIDB on-air policies and procedures.
4. Scheduling of personnel for all on-air shifts.
5. Working with the Music Directors and Program Director in developing a viable format.
6. Organizing and heading a weekly meeting of all non-staff members of WIDB to inform them of station activity.
7. Maintains a file cabinet with an individual folder for each on-air staff member, containing complete records of membership contracts, tests, and disciplinary reports. Upon graduation, the staff members’ records are handed to the Public Relations Director for addition to the alumni list.
Hello all, the problems with the Remedy have been fixed and everything is working smoothly. Thanks for your patience and happy listening!